THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

9.12.2010

2ND COMING

And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us...Isaiah 25:9

For, behold, the day comes, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that comes shall burn them up... for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet. Mal 4:1

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; .. For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even unto to the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be..Watch therefore: for you know not what hour your Lord does come.  Matthew 24:23-27,42
 (People will be deceived by those who proclaim to be Christ, and Satan himself will try to deceive many. See II Thess. 2:9)



I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.  John 14:1-3

For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.                 I Thess 4:13

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. II Peter 3:3-4

Behold, He comes with clouds; and every eye shall see Him ..Revelation 1:7

To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and set down with my Father in His throne.  Revelation 3:21

3 comments:

  1. Every knee shall bow and every toungue confess He is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was mistaken, the above is a reference to the return after the 1000 years, based on Philipians 2:10&11.

    ReplyDelete